WHAT TO BRING TO PLAYSCHOOL EVERY DAY
- A piece of fruit or vegetable to share at snack bar (due to Covid19 we will be asking the children to bring their own snack to help minimise risk from sharing food)
- A named water bottle with water in it – no juice please as continued sipping can damage teeth
- A named change of clothes even if your child is toilet trained as they can still require changing from the mud kitchen/sensory tray
- A named cardigan jumper or fleece – even on hot days the hall can sometimes feel chilly
- Warm or waterproof coat – depending on the weather – we try to encourage everybody to spend time playing outside during every session
- Named wellies
- If sunny, a named sun hat. Sun cream must be applied BEFORE your child arrives and a named sun lotion can be given to a staff member so that children’s sun cream can be topped up during the session.
Please ensure that all of your child’s items are named, particularly playschool uniform.